Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: This. Was. Epic.

  1. #21
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Quit assuming that I am a bigot against homosexuals. It would have been big years ago but people are more open to it now even in the military.
    crack is whack

  2. #22
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    I'm not assuming, you've constantly made posts about it proving it, have been ever since I've been on here. That was just in the mid-90's, we're not talking 1950. Passed HC reform which several presidents have failed to do, the START treaty reducing nuclear arms, all within two years...you're really stacking that up against a half-term gov. from Alaska that most of America doesn't like? Ha.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    When did I show I was a bigot? Getting rid of nuclear weapons yeah that is really doing something lol.
    crack is whack

  4. #24
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Your comment in the other thread was the most recent, you'll say your remarks and then try to subtly cover it up with the "guess that makes it okay" or whatever. You've done that, always commenting on the threads about gay issues making comments like that. And once again, something no other president has ever done and used to be seen as completely impossible for major countries to agree with.

  5. #25
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    I put that on there to show you how stupid you sound with defending someone making those remarks. I have nothing against gays or anyone else. To each their own as long as you don't infringe on me. So you can try again.

    Where do you get off calling anyone a bigot? You are the biggest one on the board. You are quick to put down a Christian, but I never see you put down Hindu's, Buddhist or any other religion. Pot meet Kettle.

    I'll wrap this up as your epic fail thread
    crack is whack

  6. #26
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    I'm talking about ever since I got on here and the whole rumor that I was gay/bi, you've jumped in and made comments like that every time the subject comes up.

    I call out bullshit, you don't hear of hinduist or buddhists doing anything like that, esp. here and my threads are usually about the shit Christians do here in the country I live in. I'm against Hindusim too, I don't put it on the level of Christianity/Islam, but I'm against most religions - with the exception of Buddhism.

    Nice one! lmao

  7. #27
    Inactive Member collegetrumpet2010's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2009
    Posts
    852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    Some people would be complete morons too, he's accepted as one of the greatest civil rights leaders and hero to an entire country by 99% of everyone.
    Interesting statistic, 99%. Got proof to back that up?

    By him winning he would have went down as historic - but with repealing of DADT, getting Healthcare passed etc. just two years him...he's accomplished more already in 2 years than all but a handful of past presidents, ranked in the top 15 greatest POTUS's already.
    Love bursting your bubble because I believe the house voted to repeal the health care bill. All repealing DADT did was make it legal to be openly gay in the military. Before the repeal, closeted homosexuals in the military had to worry about somehow being outed. I'm totally cool with homosexuals being openly gay and in the military. Now that they can be openly gay in the military, how does that protect them from possible harassment from fellow comrades? Gays are harassed anywhere.

    [sarcasm]Yeah, he's totally accomplished more than most presidents in just 2 years. [/sarcasm]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by collegetrumpet2010 View Post
    Interesting statistic, 99%. Got proof to back that up?



    Love bursting your bubble because I believe the house voted to repeal the health care bill. All repealing DADT did was make it legal to be openly gay in the military. Before the repeal, closeted homosexuals in the military had to worry about somehow being outed. I'm totally cool with homosexuals being openly gay and in the military. Now that they can be openly gay in the military, how does that protect them from possible harassment from fellow comrades? Gays are harassed anywhere.
    That wasn't a real statistic, we both know that, so I don't. He is widely viewed as a positive world icon in the civil rights movement.


    Oh no, no bubble burst here, the GOP controlled House voted to repeal it - too bad they don't control the Senate and that veto pen, it probably won't even go up for a vote in the Senate...passed the house and automatically dead. Well the harrassment will still exist to some degree by some dickhead soldiers who would, but many are open to the idea and have no problem with it. Just imposed harsh penalties for those who do and tolerance will prevail as time goes on too.

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    Quote Originally Posted by R13 View Post
    I'm talking about ever since I got on here and the whole rumor that I was gay/bi, you've jumped in and made comments like that every time the subject comes up.

    I call out bullshit, you don't hear of hinduist or buddhists doing anything like that, esp. here and my threads are usually about the shit Christians do here in the country I live in. I'm against Hindusim too, I don't put it on the level of Christianity/Islam, but I'm against most religions - with the exception of Buddhism.

    Nice one! lmao

    Bigot, you just can't handle that you were called a bigot. I never said anything about you being gay or bi. Try again with that lie. If you are I really don't care, that is your choice.

    You never hesitate to point out something bad a Christian has done, but you never point out the good they have done.
    crack is whack

  10. #30
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: This. Was. Epic.

    "but many are open to the idea and have no problem with it. Just imposed harsh penalties for those who do and tolerance will prevail as time goes on too."

    See you just proved my point about many being open to the idea of gays in the military.
    crack is whack

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •